Day: July 17, 2020

Common Flossing Mistakes

Did you know that the American Dental Association advises you to floss daily in addition to brushing twice a day? This is because brushing your teeth only removes plaque from 60% of your tooth’s surface, while flossing ensures the other 40% gets cleaned as well. In fact, daily flossing ensures that plaque gets removed from…

Dr. Chris Vinson and Dr. Kristie Vinson Tulsa Precision Dental creates beautiful smiles through modern dentistry, working through the latest restorative and cosmetic techniques to meet our patients' needs and their families in Tulsa, OK. Our practice, operated by Drs. Chris and Kristie Vinson, believes in using preventative care values to achieve the most out of people's dental care.
Skip to content